[OSList] bridging two OS conferences

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Aug 14 17:32:17 PDT 2013

Interesting opportunity. Having had the same sort... I can see no reason why
your plan won't work. And, I have taken another approach. Hospitals run (as
you know) 24/7. And there are points where the major shifts trade off. If
you think about the "regular OS" -- the total "setup" is 1 1/2 hours -- So
if you were to do that at "shift change" most everybody could "set the
agenda" and then work it during their "time." Some folks would have to stay
a little longer, and others come in a little early. In essence you make the
whole hospital "open space." Meeting spaces happen wherever it is convenient
(Nurses' Lounge, etc). Electronic documentation makes all discussions
available to everybody. And if the documentation is less than complete, the
folks are still in the "same" hospital and can call/see each other. A little
different -- but in terms of the "new" Principle: "Wherever it happens is
the right place," it is a piece of cake.

Harrison

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)
Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093
(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org