[OSList] bridging two OS conferences

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Wed Aug 14 16:01:36 PDT 2013

Dear friends in OS
In a couple of weeks I will facilitate 2 two-day Open Space conferences incl action planning for a hospital here in Sweden. They have chosen to divide their employees in 2 groups as the hospital has to run all the time. The two events are separated by one day only but I will finish the documentation for the first 2 days, during the evening of that second day. We have not fully decided how to bridge the 2 events. I see no point in keeping what happened in the first event secret…so somehow bridging the 2 events is important I think. Any experiences and/or ideas you wish to share are appreciated.
All the best
Thomas Herrmann