[OSList] Correction - Can any professional (engineer, architect, doctor) be *certified*? (was Re: Certification?)

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 9 06:20:51 PDT 2013

Let me make a correction on this:

Later I have continued to learn in a larger community of practice organized around 6 professional Congresses, that I have proposed and help organize (from 1980 to 1990) - with equal time for discussion as the overall time for presenters (that, by the way, presented professional experiences). So it was a 50: 50 division…

To put this in the same format of the Conference Peggy mentioned (18+42+30), my time distribution should be: 15+15+15+45. That is, per 1,5h session, 3 speakers with 15 minutes each, followed by a "dialog session" of 45 minutes.

And this was in 1980!

Artur