[OSList] Certification?

paul levy paul at cats3000.net
Thu Aug 8 10:41:47 PDT 2013

I'd like to formally propose that we introduce a Certificate of
Non-Certification which states: "This is to certify that X is not
certified". This I believe would add enormous credibility and endorsement
to our practice. We could even certify a group of certified non-certifiers
to ensure the non-certification process is properly certified.

I'm more than happy to be certified over this issue.

Paul Levy