[OSList] This is the time. We are the people. You are the one.

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sun Apr 28 19:05:29 PDT 2013

Wonderful Kári -

We will miss you, this year - and we will feel you with us, in spirit.
I remember when I met your smiling self, at WOSonOS 2010 in Berlin.
And I remember your thoughtful and yes, still smiling self at the Open
Space Learning Workshop and WOSonOS in London last year.
Your thoughts and questions and explorations enrich us as you share
with us on this community.

Kári  has a great idea - colleagues, if you have not yet booked your
flight, you may want to include a stop-over in Iceland. Nothing better
than taking a bath in a blue lagoon. All that and Kári as your site-
seeing guide, as well!

And / or Kári - if you want to write a description of something you
wish to contribute to Silent Auction this year - send me a direct
email with that description. And maybe a photo of the item.
So that whoever places the highest bid on that item will get to not
only receive it, but also have the honor of paying the shipping costs
to get it. How does that sound?

Or: keep it and know that you will be joining us in a future year
somewhere else in the world.
And we will be so happy to see you again, anywhere and for any reason
in the world.

Love from California and the world over,

Lisa