[OSList] This is the time. We are the people. You are the one.

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sun Apr 28 18:23:01 PDT 2013

Dear Ludger -

Your presence in the May 14-16 workshop and at the May 16-19 WOSonOS
will enrich us greatly: your insights, experiences, observations and
reflections.

Everyone is paying for registration as much as they can, and some of
them are paying a bit more than usual to support others who cannot.
With everyone paying the most they can, each contributes to the
financial resource pool so we can welcome everyone with a passion for
learning.
What you have paid as you registered for each of these two events is
welcome. And you are fabulous.

Ludger and my other dear colleagues: At the WOSonOS we will continue
our traditional Silent Auction. Those who are coming and those who
have friends who are coming will bring or send lovely items to sell to
each other, to raise awareness and funds for the Access Queen project.
And in this way, we will 'pay it forward' to help our current and
future colleagues attend this and future WOSonOSs.

So you may have a lovely piece of artisan work, food item, or service
you would like to offer, or some lovely shawl or other piece of
clothing that everyone will be delighted to see and touch and buy -
all in the interest of helping others.  Pack a little something along!

Guess what one of the wonderful contributions has been?  This
originated at the WOSonOS 2012 in London: The lovely Oriana Ascanio
placed a service on the Silent Auction tables - and the generous Mark
McKergow was the highest bidder for this item, so he received it and
also received the honor of contributing funds to the Access Queen
project. Mark and Oriana are six months into their one year of writers
coaching as Mark creates and refines his new book.

Oriana writes: "I am very excited to support Mark in writing his book
which is very interesting... We are both very excited to support the
Access Queen project. If you think this might inspire others to take
similar action then please let them know of the power of offering and
asking…"

A deep Access Queen bow to Oriana and Mark, and to you other
colleagues who are emailing me with contributions, as well.
And yes Ludger, you are always welcome to contribute more money when
you arrive - but not if you do not have it (not having it makes it
harder to do ;o)

As for help? Thank you for your generous offer: we will all be helping
each other. Just as I hope we do wherever we are in the world. Helping
people we do and do not know, and looking after each other.

So: just come ready and rested for the learning. I will see you, and
you other thoughtful and diversely-experienced folks, in just a few
weeks,

Lisa

Lisa Heft (also known as Access Queen