[OSList] Craig

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Mon Sep 17 20:07:39 PDT 2012

i'm always partial to harrison's "issues and opportunities" phrasing,
craig.  i always hear "how" questions as yes-no's in disguise.  (i
think we tend to hear them not in the detail that gives rise to good
conversations, but as "do you know how to...?"

so i default to something like:

what are the issues and opportunities for getting past, getting going,
and creating a future we all want to be part of?

my first, fast take on it, anyway.

good luck!  m

--

Michael Herman