[OSList] Craig

Tova Averbuch tova.averbuch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 02:24:51 PDT 2012

One more thing you can consider , depending how much time you have , is to start with stories that want to be told. Story telling session may open the hearts, minds and flow of energy in what seems to be challenging post traumatic/stuck (?) situation. It also gives voice to every individual and creates common ground that is both complex and reach. If this session happened to go well it has a profound healing effect.
Sounds like an important and meaningful pease of work that is ahead
Best
Tova Averbuch
Holon, Israel
נשלח מה-iPad שלי