[OSList] Know some great written material on Action Research + Facilitation ?

Tonnie van der Zouwen info at tonnievanderzouwen.nl
Mon Oct 29 08:46:22 PDT 2012

Hi Lisa,

I have been off this list for a long time and I could not make it to the WOS
on OS this year and last year. But I still remember our meeting at the WOS
on OS in Berlin.

The first title that came to my mind was the book 'Don't Just Do Something
Stand There. Ten Principles for Leading Meetings that Matter', written by
Marvin Weisbord and Sandra Janoff. You probably will know it. It is not
primarily about Action Research,  but about what makes meetings of (large)
groups productive for action (and action research). I think the book is of
great wisdom and I have integrated it into my training workshops for
facilitators.

I'm looking forward to your writings,

Best

Tonnie van der Zouwen