[OSList] Know some great written material on Action Research + Facilitation ?

Andrew Rixon andrew at babelfishgroup.com
Sun Oct 28 15:08:39 PDT 2012

Hi Lisa,

One of the best resources for Action Research has been written by Bob Dick
(who's internationally renound in this area):

You can find lots at: http://www.aral.com.au/

Including a great free 6 week online course.... which I highly recommend!

Also... Bob has written a book called "Helping groups to be effective" ...
which is all about facilitation....

Hope this helps!

Warm regards,
Andrew