[OSList] Know some great written material on Action Research + Facilitation ?

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Mon Oct 29 20:28:06 PDT 2012

A deep bow to you and many thanks, Chuni, Tonnie, Andrew and Paul -
for your referrals to literature specifically about facilitation as it
relates to Action Research.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with me.
Your collective interest deepens my learning and my abilities to
explain this aspect of Action Research and in doing so, shares this
knowledge with more people who would love to learn about it.
If anybody else has any favorite written resources specifically about
this - thanks for letting me know.

And Tonnie - I have warm memories of our great experiences and
learning at the WOSonOS those few years ago. I smile when I think of
it, and of you...

Cheers,
Lisa