[OSList] The role of session transcribers, this is my oslist session invite.

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Oct 24 08:11:04 PDT 2012

Kari – It has always seemed to me that the real value of the notes from
various sessions was/is just to alert anybody-interested in the general
thrust and content of that session. Any similarity between OS Reports and
formal, edited, officially sanctioned minutes is purely co-incidental. I
always tried to label the “Proceedings” DRAFT, back in the days when we had
hard copy – just to make the point that it is all a work in progress. But
the good news is that -- should you be interested, but not quite understand
– you have the name (and usually email) of the author. Talk to themJ

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: