[OSList] The role of session transcribers, this is my oslist session invite.

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Wed Oct 24 13:14:50 PDT 2012

when i first started seeing notes in open space, it seems lots of the
reports were 2 and 3 pages.  as the world is sliding into the grips of blog
posts and twitter, i think i see the notes shortening.  still i think one
of the most important things to capture is the convener, of course, but
also the list of participants... so there are many points of contact
possible later and also so that there is some sign of energy/interest in
the various issues.  including a contact list matters in less formal
groups.  m

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates