[OSList] OSONOS Whenever, Wherever, with Whomsoever

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Oct 24 08:04:32 PDT 2012

Harold - If I thought for a moment that Michael were "insisting" on
anything, as if that would have any impact (and the same goes for me) - I
would instantaneously invite Friend Michael for a short conversation in the
woodshed - as if that would do any goodJ My read is that he was just posing
hypotheticals, perhaps with a touch of hyperbole. Danger of words I suspect.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: