[OSList] number of topics and number of timeslots, presence board members

Koos de Heer koos at auryn.nl
Thu May 31 01:08:33 PDT 2012

Hi Jeroen,

That is right, we are family.

The cancellation raises some interesting questions. Why is
participation now suddenly off the agenda? How are they going to
conduct an effective reorganization without involvement of the
people? I can't help to think of Margaret Wheatly's quote (in Linda's
email). And I wonder if the management is aware of the book of Arend
Ardon: "Doorbreek de cirkel." Sounds like some of his observations
might apply here...

So if you are still up for coffee, I would be happy to discuss.

Cheers

Koos