[OSList] number of topics and number of timeslots, presence board members

Katia Van Belle katiavanbelle at me.com
Thu May 31 02:05:10 PDT 2012

Koos,
thank you for sharing this reference to the book "Doorbreek de cirkel". I didn't know about it, just took some time to surf and have ordered it.

Little gems waiting to be discovered!

thx,
Katia

Katia Van Belle
Propellor - changing projects
www.propellor.be

Op 31 May 2012, om 10:08 heeft Koos de Heer het volgende geschreven: