[OSList] number of topics and number of timeslots, presence board members

jeroen ermers jrn.rmrs at gmail.com
Thu May 31 00:55:32 PDT 2012

To all (who responded to my questions on number of topics/number of timeslots),

thank you for all your replies, besides the swiftness of your answers
i especially appreciated the depth of the answers. It made me feel
being part of sort of a family (who needs new social media with an
effective "old school" bulletin board like this? :-))

the OST meeting i was referring to by the way has been cancelled, the
organisation has just announced to start a reorganisation in which
this OST meeting does not fit well (at least not at this moment in
time).

jeroen