[OSList] Phelim's OS in Jordan

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed May 30 15:04:50 PDT 2012

Will be great to see you Two in London! And I am sure Improbably can arrange
whatever letter of invitation needed for  Visa.

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org