[OSList] Phelim's OS in Jordan

Dr. Claudia Gross info at claudiagross.com
Tue May 29 14:29:14 PDT 2012

Dear Phelim!

Great to hear that you were opening space in Jordan and your story. Thanks
a lot for sharing your experiences with all of us.
As you can imagine I can very much related to them  ;-)

And thank you very much for bringing your participants in contact with Open
Space Egypt. We are more than happy to respond to their requests in English
or Arabic.
Would be fantastic to build on your and our experiences and open more and
more space in the region.

By the way, Eslam Erman and me are planning to join you all in the WOSonOS
in London - so exciting! Maybe at a certain point we would need your
support regarding an invitation letter for his visa. Do you think this
would be possible?

Appreciative greetings from Cairo,

Claudia