[OSList] Phelim's OS in Jordan

Sarah-Jane Rawlings sarahjane at improbable.co.uk
Thu May 31 06:47:59 PDT 2012

Claudia and Eslam

I am sure we will be able to help re: letters of invitation. As soon
as you know what you need - please get in touch with Kirsty at kirsty at improbable.co.uk

It would be lovely to have you both here with us.

Sarah-Jane
---
Sarah-Jane Rawlings
General Manager
Improbable
4th Floor
43 The Aldwych
London
WC2B 4DN

020 7240 4556
sarahjane at improbable.co.uk
www.improbable.co.uk

WHAT'S HAPPENING?:

The Pirate Project -
an Improbable Associate Artist Project

at Ovalhouse, London
15 May - 2 June 2012

Follow us on Twitter @ improbable1
You can also visit us on: www.facebook.com

P Help to save paper - do you need to print this email?