[OSList] Occupy Report

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Tue May 8 10:34:18 PDT 2012

With police provocateurs I don't know.  I know such things happen...I have
been a part of groups where this has happened...in general, they are not
too hard to pick out and they have the same effect on a group as any other
cynic.  S opening a conversation about the dynamics of getting stuck in
impossibility thinking might be useful in at least isolating that cynicism
within the group.  For the life of me though i can't imagine why anyone
would welcome people to the core of an initiative that has as their purpose
the undermining of that initiative.  Its like electing libertarians to
government...:)

Chris

--
---
CHRIS CORRIGAN

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com

*Upcoming workshops*
Art of Hosting
November 2012, Bowen Island, BC, Canada.
(email me for more information)
YET: the improv-based facilitation course you have always wanted to take!