[OSList] Occupy Report

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Tue May 8 10:33:29 PDT 2012

Raffi and all,

It is my practice to encourage the inclusion of skeptics and disrupters on the planning team. The early work of the planning team is to co-create a strong container that remains active before, during and after the "event".   It has been my experience that by creating this container at the front end of the work, the outcomes of the process are more likely to be held and nurtured through the manifestation phases of the work.

When people disrupt because they are acting out rather than acting on behalf of the whole, they often take themselves out of the container because their behavior is not getting reinforced or they begin to modify their behavior as they become more conscious of the whole.

Warm wishes from a cloudy Phoenix morning,

Christine

Sent from my iPad