[OSList] WOSonOS 2012 website live

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat May 5 12:44:55 PDT 2012

I’m looking… but no seeing! I imagined it? Still looking and will report,
if only on my own incompetence.

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: <http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-
openspacetech.org