[OSList] WOSonOS 2012 website live

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Sat May 5 11:18:41 PDT 2012

Hi Harrison and Spark,

Not quite sure which links aren't working? Could you let me know if you can tell me which ones and then i can get them fixed monday. Are they the booking links or others as well.

Meanwhile if people cant get to a booking page then a direct link here should take you there to this eventbrite booking page.

http://wosonos2012.eventbrite.com/

Thanks for your  help folks and all your kind comments.

Meanwhile if people want to add invites to the invite chain then the submit your own invite button on this page

http://invites.wosonos2012.com/

this should let you submit an invite we can post

Thanks

Phelim