[OSList] WOSonOS 2012 website live

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 10:44:31 PDT 2012

Excelent! Congratulations.

Artur

________________________________
 From: Phelim McDermott <phelim at mac.com>
To: OSList <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org>
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2012 11:39 PM
Subject: [OSList] WOSonOS 2012 website live

Dear Open space friends and fans

I am excited to inform you that our WOSonOS 2012 website is now live, ready to welcome you here to London in October for the 20th World Open Space on Open Space.  At the site there are a number of things to check out. It contains all of the event details including: Schedule, Venue, and support on how to get there and where to stay. This is the home page:

http://wosonos2012.com/

You can of course book your tickets from the booking page and those of you who have already booked and who know they are coming (thank you for your helpful support!) there's a "Who's coming?" page:

http://wosonos2012.com/who-is-coming.php

This is where you can upload your picture and details and let us and others know you are coming.

Also do help us spread the word by sharing the website link and contributing to our chain of invitations: we are inviting you all to do your own inviting! Your invitation can be in any language or form. Check out the invitations already up and submit your own here:

http://invites.wosonos2012.com/

For those people new to OS there's also a page for the wonderful Lisa Heft's Open Space learning workshop which happens in the days running up to the main OS event.

http://wosonos2012.com/pre-learning-workshops.php

Of course the website is a work in progress - we are still developing it so do use the "contact us" link to let us know of any glitches or malfunctions as we continue to work on it and visit it again in a couple of weeks to see how it has grown.

A warm welcome everyone.

On behalf of Improbable and the Wosonos2012 team.

Phelim X