[OSList] Your donation supports Open Space community and co-learning in many languages

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue May 22 17:53:49 PDT 2012

Dear Open Space appreciators and supporters around the world:

We are the co-hosts of the Open Space World Community ning site -
Artur (Portugal), Shufang (Taiwan) and Lisa (USA).

We launched this 'Ning' site in November 2009 to support the rich
working, learning and conversing about Open Space especially for those
who speak and write in non-English languages.

Whether you use the Ning site or not - we know that you appreciate
supporting Open Space across countries, cultures and languages.
So it is time once again - as we do each May - to seek your financial
donations directly to the Ning site.
Our annual fee is 239 Euros (about $309 USD).

Donate here (http://openspaceworld.ning.com/ - See the yellow 'Donate'
button on the right-hand side of the page.
And many thanks for generously sharing your resources to support multi-
language knowledge-sharing about Open Space across the world.

- Artur Silva, Shufang Tsai and Lisa Heft