[OSList] Your donation supports Open Space community and co-learning in many languages

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 03:34:37 PDT 2012

Lisa and all:

I am terribly sorry but there is an error in Lisa's post, which is of my responsibility as it
was me that gave the numbers to Lisa .

Indeed the fee to
pay is 239 US $ (and not 239 € - read "Euros"). In Euros (at the exchange rate of
today) the amount to pay to one year of NING use is: 189 €.

As we have now
(due also to some positive reactions/donations after Lisa's post - thank you) a positive amount
of 66 €, we are in need of more 123 € (or 155.47 US $).

I have just published the
statement of accounts at the NING, as I have done for the last year.

Sorry for that but
I am concentrated in other things and I am not very good at doing different things
at the same time...

Artur