[OSList] Santo / Emergent Governance

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue May 22 16:00:47 PDT 2012

OK John - And do you also accept the "Mission Impossible?" There is an
incredible amount of learning here beneath/below/separate from the formal
deliverables. If you could scope that out as you (all) went along I know we
would all be the beneficiaries. You really have a marvelous "case study" -
and the tale will never be told by just recounting the "deliverables." You
know that of course, but if you could share with us, that would be
fantastic. And of course if you are worried about your "cover" - the public
nature of InterNet, I can certainly understand. Occasionally you just have
to go under "deep cover." Been there. Done that.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: