[OSList] OSt in 75 mins is it possible?

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Mon Mar 12 16:02:25 PDT 2012

sounds like the beginning of a longer piece of work, mary.  and 45mins
should be enough to do an opening, to get all the most important
issues and opportunities on the wall.  then you just need a bit of
creativity and responsible follow-through so that folks can convene
their breakouts over then next (some time frame).  need some central
place to have all the sessions posted and the same for all the notes.
a group i worked with recently posted all the notes from a 2.5-day
open space that wanted to keep going over a couple years to a website
we built at sites.google.com.  free and easy and lots of good
templates.  so this is one answer to your question:  yes.  it's enough
to open the space... but i'd think probably not enough time to bother
trying to get any real work done.  m

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates