[OSList] OSt in 75 mins is it possible?

Mary O'Connor mary.hippychick at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:52:19 PDT 2012

Dear All, I have a question.
I have attended several OST events and co-run a couple. I am part of an
organisation  that is interested in using OST to brainstorm for a centenary
event.
This would be part of an AGM and there is 75 mins allocated to work out the
best way to celebrate a centenary. has anyone successfully used OST in this
way in such a small window of time?

It would also serve to open up for the organisation  some experience of OST
which I know would truly benefit from a 2 day event to sort out it's future
direction, the people involved are very passionate about it (it is a
creative/educational organisation) . Any thoughts appreciated thank you,
Mary.