[OSList] Re : OSt in 75 mins is it possible?

Mary O'Connor mary.hippychick at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 11:26:37 PDT 2012

Hi Lori,
Just to feed back, I opened the space and it did what it does, it gave the
people a chance to discuss what they had to discuss, I had to let go and
trust the process.... It was so positive and received so well. I know we
will use it again, I hope for a two day event.
Thank you for all your advice which I took on board.
all the best
Mary.