[OSList] How the invitation and question should be?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Thu Jun 28 05:54:51 PDT 2012

Dear Juan, well, since you persist:
I did mention the conditions I work under regularly, that is since 1996
when I ran into OST, and that worked well for a predictable and
productive unfolding of the forces of selforganisation with all the
associated fun and other side-effects.
So much to the "First".
The "Second", regarding the invitation and the theme would definitely be
my "issues" if I were a participant or the sponsor, not in my role as
facilitator. As facilitator, after talking about the prerequisites at a
contact meeting,  I would assist the sponsor in his search for a theme
(in fact, I do offer a 3,5 hour Planning Meeting which I facilitate in
which, among other things, a theme is formulated) and in designing a
process for getting an invitation out (also part of that Planning
Meeting)...this is all the work of the sponsor true to the admonition to
facilitators "Never work harder than you have to" and "Never delude
yourself in being in control".
As to your offer to "imagine...a sponsor that can make all these people
to be alive" I have to pass, just cant imagine it or perhaps I dont
really care to meet all those dead villains and geniuses and will follow
the string of "exquisite answers" in this "playful inquiry"...
Have a great time in Chile
mmp