[OSList] How the invitation and question should be?

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Wed Jun 27 15:52:31 PDT 2012

And up to this illustrated and funny moment (thanks so much for it to
Harrison, Robyn & Michael), I only want to remember the points of this
playful inquiry:

Please go to the following page: http://cliptank.com/ab/PeoplePainting2.htm

(Take note that you can place the cursor on each person for knowing who is,
and that if you want you can make click on it for being redirected to its
biography in Wikipedia).

Imagine now that you are contacted by a magical and powerful sponsor that
can makes all these people to be alive again and that ask it to you to
facilitate an open space with all them.

First, what would be your conditions to work on it?

Second, how do you think the invitation and the theme (or question) for this
incredible event should be?

I'm sure that many of you have also other exquisite answers to share with
all of us.

With hope, joyful and curiosity,

Juan Luis