[OSList] The five principles in Welsh?

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue Jul 10 07:27:52 PDT 2012

Jon - how interesting about the structure of Welsh.
Yes - it is true - Spanish is spoken by people in so many diverse
countries and regions - it is easy to see that the language can shift
and change over time and geography.

It was fascinating to see what the translation looked like in writing.
I'll bet when one hears it spoken, it is beautiful.

Phelim - thanks for sharing your experience as well.
(I just looked it up - Bangor is in the North, Cardiff in the South...)

The Roadshow is an amazing series of Open Space events over these next
months - I know you are extra super busy and learning oh so much oh so
quickly as you go...

Cool.
Lisa