[OSList] Seeking Open Space facilitator who speaks Polish

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue Jul 3 21:59:24 PDT 2012

Wow - I look forward to jumping into the conversation about pre-work
during my holidays. More soon. You know how much I love exploring all
the elements of pre-work !

Meanwhile:
A request from Dr. Gilbert Brenson-Lazan - a wonderful colleague.
Note that he is seeking someone who has definitely had some experience
working in Open Space with companies. And thanks: he has also looked
at the World Map.
Please respond to him at amauta at me.com

Do you have OS experience in Polish?
Do any of you or your OS colleagues speak Polish? I am looking for
someone to work with in Warsaw with a large company. Please answer
with a private message. Thank you all so much.
- Gil

He is fabulous and I know that you will enjoy working with him,
Lisa