[OSList] How the invitation and question should be?

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Tue Jul 3 17:32:41 PDT 2012

Let me friends that I can continue with this story of magic realism.

Yesterday a group of us went to talk with our magic sponsor. We found it at
the end of the Great Wall of China, he was dressed in white and he had a
long beard of the same color, accompanied by some of the animals that appear
in the picture: http://cliptank.com/ab/PeoplePainting2.htm

In the conversation with him we were checking that the five preconditions
for Open Space were present completely, until at one point, looking him deep
in our eyes, with supplicant and deep voice he says: what is the best
question we could ask these characters to help generate a positive change in
humanity now?

He asks specifically in addition to think a few days and as soon as we have
we return with a list of questions or themes to choose together the best.
Also specifies us that only then he will decide whether or not to do a small
meeting with a small representative group of people before launching the
invitation.

We immediately remember the themes that some of you have suggested us:

·         "What are you going to do with the rest of your life now that you
are rich and famous?" -or infamous, as the case may be (Harrison Owen).

·         "Under-representation of women in hell, purgatory and paradise -
issues and opportunities" (Robyn Williams).
·         “Going for work on effective strategies to fulfill our needs”
(Meike Hübel).
·         "Having seen the (historical) outcome of what you did, what would
you do differently?" (Francois Knuchel).

Are there some other important themes which we should include on this list?

Thanks you friends for all your support.

Hugs,

Juan Luis