[OSList] Seeking Open Space facilitator who speaks Polish

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Wed Jul 4 03:42:04 PDT 2012

Dear Lisa and dear Gil and all you others,
I am forwarding your question about Polish colleagues to Piotr Banach
and other polish colleagues. Piotr introduced and spread open space in
Poland, here is the Polish os-website
> http://www.openspace.pl/

that, of course, can also be found in the Open Space World Map: go to
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/
click on Poland, see the four resident people working there and the
website. (If you like to get a list of everyone who has facilitated os
events in Poland, enter "Poland" in the search window of the World Map,
it will yield 12 contacts).

Piotr has also begun to record the 60 events he has been involved in in
the Open Space worldscape, go there
> http://www.openspaceworldscape.org/
click on "select Open Space facilitator", select Piotr Banach, hit the
"start search" and see the 19 events he has published there so far (all
in polish).
If you combine Piotr Banach with the field "Business" two events will
pop up with Novartis Poland, a pharmaceutical firm, one with 300 in 2004
and the other with 39 in 2003

I am sending this to you and the list in this detailed fashion also
because the use of these two tools "World Map" and "World Scape" usually
yield useful information AND
to encourage all of you around the world to use these tools and to
include yourself in these data-bases, too.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp