[OSList] Open Space Learning Workshop (October)

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed Jul 18 22:04:20 PDT 2012

Hege - I look forward to our learning together at both the workshop
and the WOSonOS !

And Corina - I will see you at the WOSonOS and we will do the workshop
another time - perhaps in Brazil!
The workshop travels, and so do I. And I think I left a little piece
of my heart in Brazil when I gave workshops at a conference there a
few years ago. So I look forward to popping up in Brazil.
The most important thing is family. So I am glad you will be able to
spend some time with your daughter in London.

Hugs back,
Lisa