[OSList] Open Space on private Mediation in Portugal on 3. /4.Febr. - coming soon!....

Arno Baltin arno at tlu.ee
Mon Jan 30 21:12:06 PST 2012

Dear, Jutta!

Although I have been reflecting on it here earlier as well, It was a
wonderful event of 3 day OS with 3 participants I have been part of. The
fascilitator was the forth person. We had wonderful learnings. Could be,
you have to prepare participants for one person small groups.

Be well,

*      A*r*n*o

Narva mnt 25, 10120 Tallinn
           Eesti Vabariik