[OSList] Lisa Heft Fan Club

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sat Jan 28 10:03:21 PST 2012

(I have adjusted the title to reflect the content of this new thread
as we are also chatting about training in another thread)

Does anybody really wonder why there is The Official Lisa Heft Fanclub
(on Facebook)? Drop in if you use Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/6963853651/
Jeff - San Francisco, United States

I am touched by all this love.

Of course NO - and I would love to be a member :o)
Eva - Onsala, Sweden

Eva - it is okay - *I* am not on Facebook, either !

One day one of my wonderful participants in my workshop ended the
workshop by saying '...and join the Official Lisa Heft Fan Club!' and
I thought she was joking and I said 'Ha-ha-ha you are so sweet.'
And then she turned her little phone device to me and there it was on
the screen. 'Cracked me up' as we say in the States (made me laugh).
I cannot see it without being on Facebook but I know it is there.

Just as I cannot see all of you but I do feel your presence always. I
have felt your presence through good times and through challenging
times.

I open my arms and welcome your love.
And even if I have not yet met you, dear reader - I am in *your* Fan
Club.

Bravo Lisa's life! I would love to go for her OS cahoot.
spark ;-))) - Seoul, Korea

Spark - we will feel you there in spirit at the Open Space on Open
Space this March.
Just like you were there with us a few years ago before the WOSonOS.
Jeff will be with us this March - and as the fabulous Kas Neteler will
be facilitating I get to join in the conversations with you all.
We also have a few colleagues who are looking into their resources to
join us from South America and elsewhere.

San Francisco is very pretty and welcomes you to visit her.
Who else will join us to explore and learn and fan each other in-
person at the OSonOS?

Let me know if you want more information - I do hope I will see you
there.

Your fan, Lisa