[OSList] Training

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Jan 28 06:22:23 PST 2012

Lisa - what I love about what you do is NOT the detail - which frankly takes
my breath away. Honestly, if I had to learn all "that" I am positive I never
would have ventured into Open Space - Something about working much too hard!
J But you know me. Naps do come first. Or something.

All that said, I simply love what you do - Giving Freely. It is all out
there, and everybody is invited to partake and share. There is no license,
no certification. Open Space belongs to everybody as a birthright.
Marvelous! Open Space IS pure gift, but it comes with a cost
(responsibility) - That we share freely all that we have learned." That, so
far as I am concerned, is the essence of Open Space. It is the Spirit of our
global community, of OSLIST, and it is the same Spirit you manifest so well.
Thank you!

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org