[OSList] trainings on NON-VIOLENCE

Frauke Godat frauke.godat at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 00:36:39 PST 2012

Dear Birgitt,
Just in regards to your question around why focussing on non-violence, here
are some of my thoughts:

There have been internal and systemic conflicts within the Occupy and Real
Democracy movement throughout the world. I have written this blog article
about it in December (based on an article from The Future of Occupy blog):
http://streethostingberlin.posterous.com/occupy-camps-dealing-with-internal-and-system

Also, some of us from Art of Hosting Berlin have been attending 2 planning
meetings for an Occupy Berlin World Café/OpenSpace. Working together with
the calling team and communication there has been very much dominated by
anger, fear, control, violence (in language), and deep national trauma.

Transforming this energy non-violently into positive creation processes, I
find the most challenging at the moment...

Best,
Frauke

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 12:57 AM, Birgitt Williams <
birgitt at dalarinternational.com> wrote:

> Dear Claudia,****
>
> I am intrigued that the desire is for trainings and events on
> NON-VIOLENCE. I am eager to hear from you why this is the focus. With the
> current knowledge coming out of positive psychology, might it not be more
> advantageous to focus on trainings and methods that lead to peace, harmony,
> being in genuine contact with one another? I do recommend our Whole Person
> Process Facilitation for leading meetings that are intended for people to
> be in genuine contact, tap into collective intelligence, and move on to the
> natural state of humans: peace.****
>
> ** **
>
> Blessings,****
>
> Birgitt****
>
> Next on line WPPF is found at
> http://www.dalarinternational.com/genuine-contact-program/advanced-workshops/whole-person-process-facilitation
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **

Frauke Godat
Harvest from the Art of Hosting Training Berlin in November 2011 is online:
http://aohberlin2011.posterous.com/
phone (mobile): +49 (0)176 50 47 88 06
Twitter: @futureatschool @fraukeatschool