[OSList] OST training? (was: Re: Teach Them to Fish / A Note to My Friends)

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 17:31:13 PST 2012

Hats off to Lisa to whom I also owe a huge debt of gratitude remembering
when she was just a coaching phone call away on 2 events that had me be
quite nervous -- my first large group with 300+ people in a situation that
was less than ideal and another time working with scientists feeling quite
intimidated by those PHDs.

Not only did Lisa calm my nerves but I had a chance to receive wonderful
tips and discover that ultimately I had most of what I needed. It just took
those conversations with Lisa to see that.  I am so happy to report that
years later, I am still connected with those clients and admire much of
what they do just as they deeply appreciated what Open Space opened for
them.

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group