[OSList] open space for USnational issues

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Dec 22 11:57:07 PST 2012

Good thoughts Michael! Joe Bidden is a neighbor, so to speak, and for sure
at this moment the good old USA needs a lot of Open Space, not unlike many
other people in the world. But in this situation, as in similar ones,
opening space for the (relatively) small consultative task force that will
be convened would be nice but not too probable. And maybe not even all that
productive. We have been over this territory many times, and the useful
options are pretty clear. I am sure that the group will report back to the
President in the month specified and truth to tell, they could report right
now, and I don't think there would be much difference. The critical place
for Space Opening is all over the country. This could happen any time some
good soul cared to do it, and hopefully such souls will rise to the
occasion. It doesn't have to be a big deal with mega sponsorship. Anywhere,
anyhow, anyone, anytime will do.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)
Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093
(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org