[OSList] open space for USnational issues

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 00:46:31 PST 2012

Dear List,
the local Berlin chapter of "Democrats Abroad" keeps me informed on
pressing stuff not only regarding Democrat position.
Here is the piece which I am sharing with you:

"President Obama has proved to also be our “comforter in chief” this
week, after the slaughter of the innocents in Newton, Connecticut.    We
have posted his speech to assembled families in Newtown on our website
for all of our members to hear.
The President has since declared his support for Senator Feinstein’s
legislation to restoring the assault weapons ban.  He has created a Task
Force to be chaired by Vice President Biden to lead the country in a
national action plan that addresses issues associated with proliferation
of guns, the culture of violence and programs to address mental health.
   He has our support."

Seems to me that our grand approach that is especially effective in
complex conflicting situations affecting hugely diverse folks with high
pressure and need to act soon would be useful for VP Biden's Task Force
as outlined in the excerpt above.

Any of you know this fellow or have an effective way of approaching him?

Greetings from Berlin where this is on the mind of everyone  I run into
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 391 resident Open
Space Workers in 69 countries working in a total of 142 countries
worldwide: www.openspaceworldmap.org