[OSList] Is it true that Open Space does not really work when there are many internal conflict?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Dec 20 19:24:05 PST 2012

Pernilla -- The big secret is -- Be totally present and absolutely
invisible. Sounds weird, but that is the fun part!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)
Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093
(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org