[OSList] Is it true that Open Space does not really work when there are many internal conflict?

Pernilla Luttropp pluttropp at swipnet.se
Thu Dec 20 14:20:20 PST 2012

Harrison!
I love the way you keep insisting on "staying out of the way" or to take a
nap. And still you are constantly here on the list, keeping me aware of what
I do when I open space, interfering if you like, but very much present.
And that makes a difference, your presence makes a difference. And I like to
think that kind of presence makes a difference in any open space.

Thanks!

Pernilla