[OSList] Is it true that Open Space does not really work when there are many internal conflict?

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri Dec 21 11:57:30 PST 2012

Well said, well said.
To continue with my bodyworker analogy - ours is not to 'fix'.
Ours is to support wellness. To help the organism / organization do
its best work.

Underline 'its work', not our doing for them.

I notice how an acupuncturist's work reminds the body of system flow.
It is like a re-set mechanism for wellness.

Regular acupuncture (exercise, whatever) brings the body back home to
itself, to its own abilities and learning.
Just like regular Open Space - or even one Open Space - brings the
organization and individuals in it back home to themselves,
recognizing and strengthening their own abilities and learning.

Ahhhhhh.....

Lisa