[OSList] patterns in nature and open space

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Dec 16 07:01:44 PST 2012

Chris - interesting question, and one that presents a peculiar difficulty.
The problem, at least my problem, is that I can't think of any pattern
found in nature that is NOT equally found in an Open Space. As near as I can
figure out, Open Space works because self-organization works - and self
organization, by whatever name, seems to be a, and probably the, fundamental
phenomenon in the ongoing process of nature. Putting it very simply and
shortly, Open Space is life. Have I missed something?

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org