[OSList] OS question for Community/School event

Koos de Heer koos at auryn.nl
Tue Aug 28 13:52:27 PDT 2012

Hi Lisa,

I could not agree with you more. I was going to write something
similar but you beat me to it - and very eloquently as you always do :-)

One thought I might add is that, even with pre-registration in place,
whoever comes are the right people. So if there are a few who did not
register beforehand but show up anyway, of course they, too, would be welcome.

Koos